Monday 23 March 2015

Look Away Now !

Hi Crafters,
***ENABLER ALERT***
(I do not wish to be blamed for making you get more crafty stash)
 
I've had a few requests to share my crafty purchases from my bi-annual pilgrimage to the NEC last Thursday.
As I laid them out to take the picture I realised just how much I had bought but they were all things I NEEDED, you know how it is girls. I was pleasantly surprised to see the Magnolia stand there this year and just had to snap up some dies. I got some great bargains from the 'Every crafts a pound' stall and like Jacee I had to get some of the Beatrix Potter CD roms. I was also lucky enough to get the free £50 gift bag from Crafters Companion on the Pink Frog stall for being one of the first five customers although it isn't in the picture here. So all in all I was a lucky girl and had a fab time.
Any how, waffle over, this is what you have been waiting for...
 
 
I always stock up on cardstock while I am there as postage is very high on the net. I couldn't resist the Inkylicious and Lavinia stamps, I have some ideas planned for those and of course I needed more ribbons and lace.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul, good job it only happens twice a year though.
Happy crafting!
 
Lorraine


14 comments:

Jo said...

Oh my gosh Lorraine, that's some fab stash you've got there.....thank goodness it is only twice a year lol! Can't wait to see what you make with it all.
hugs Jo x

cuilliesocks said...

Ooooh fabulous now goodies Lorraine, didn't you do well, looking forward to seeing your creations, hugs Kate x

Rita said...

Wow.looking good Lorainne. No excuses now then. Enjoy. Hugs Rita xxx

Jacee said...

That's some haul Lorraine! it's such a tempting place though isn't it? what a pity we couldn't have met up, that would have been great to meet you, or maybe not with me and my germs! LOL maybe if we are both there again another time we could do that.
Enjoy your new stash, it all looks great!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

dutchess said...

Wow you did have a good time...and of course we are going to be waiting to see what you create .....I am only going to the November one this year....life getting in the way of craft whatever next!....housework! no no no......xxxxxx

Gina's Cards said...

OOh looks like you had a good crafty spend and you have some wonderful crafty stash there - enjoy!!
Hugs
Gina xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ooh lovely stuff. I love Inkylicious, magnolia dies love them, never seen their stand. They are expensive but lush.

rachel said...

my word Lorraine - thats got to be the biggest show haul I've ever seen! Wow wee - I bet you had a trolley with you! Good for you! Enjoy every last morsel!Big hugs Rachel xx

Lilibet said...

You lucky lucky lass! That's quite a haul!! X

Carol said...

That's quite a haul Lorraine...look forward to seeing your makes. Carol x

Kat W said...

Oh my word, now I feel like I didn't really buy much at all - lol!

You have some gorgeous stuff there - can't wait to see what you do with it!

Big hugs, Kat xx

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness...you got some fabulous items. You lucky girl to win that fabulous prize too!!!

One of these days, I will have to check the NEC dates before I plan my next trip to Britain...

Brenda said...

Looking forward to see what creations all these goodies turn into. Glad you had fun!

My Creative Therapy said...

Wow! You go girl! So many supplies so little time! LOL!! What's in the little bottles to the left?

Kathi